What you will learn:
– Polymer medium: How and why to use it;
– Self Leveling Gel: Marbling; Making texture mediums;
– Gel Medium: Creating texture; Adding interest; Extrusion;
– How to make photocopy transfers;
– How to make “skins”;
– Light Molding Paste: Creating a unique painting ground;
– Clear Tar Gel: Drizzling;
– Texture mediums: Different types and uses;
– Pouring medium: Create some really neat artwork!
Saturday, June 3, 2017: from 12:30 to 4:00 PM
Location: Kevin Dodds Gallery 1101 Bank Street, near Sunnyside, Ottawa
Information and Registration: firstname.lastname@example.org; www.susanashbrook.com; 613-833-8312
Copyright © 2005 - 2013 Kevin Dodds Art. All rights reserved.